GoDaddy (NYSE: GDDY) reported earnings today after the close. Q4 Revenue for the quarter was up 12% year over year. The stock was up on the day but down 3% in after hours trading
- Revenue of $873.9m, up 12.0% YoY; bookings of $943.1m, up 13.1% YoY
- Projected Q1 revenue growth of 12% to $885m and 2021 revenue target of $3.7b, up 12%
- GoDaddy added 1.4m net customers in 2020, nearly double from those added in 2019
- GoDaddy closed its $365m purchase of commerce and payment provider Poynt earlier this week.
- GoDaddy CFO Ray Winborne announced he would retire in 2021
Full released can be found here
*AD* Check out NameSilo for your domain names and website creation needs. Register your domains for cheap and receive free privacy, email forwarding, parking plus much more. Register yours today at www.namesilo.com!
This latest Domain News has been posted from here: Source Link