ICANN published the ICANN61 By the Numbers report, which includes technical, demographic, and attendance statistics. This report summarizes our findings from ICANN‘s third Community Forum of the new meeting strategy. This report is part of ICANN‘s commitment to transparency.
By the Numbers Report highlights include:
- 1,565 checked-in participants, with 604 listing their region as North America
- 36% of attendees participating for the first time
- 342 sessions held, for a total of 630.5 hours
- 167,907 schedule platform page views, a 198% increase from ICANN60 Abu Dhabi
- 11,106 gigabytes of data as network traffic
- 14% of network traffic was Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), a 1% increase from ICANN60 Abu Dhabi
Our goal is to improve on the statistics we collect, and to look for trends by comparing meeting data over time. Learning about trends gives us greater insights into how we are meeting the needs of attendees, and informs the kinds of changes we need to make.
Click here to download the full ICANN61 by the Numbers Report [PDF, 6.26 MB].
If you have questions, please email: email@example.com.
ICANN‘s mission is to help ensure a stable, secure, and unified global Internet. To reach another person on the Internet, you need to type an address – a name or a number – into your computer or other device. That address must be unique so computers know where to find each other. ICANN helps coordinate and support these unique identifiers across the world. ICANN was formed in 1998 as a not-for-profit public-benefit corporation with a community of participants from all over the world.
This ICANN announcement was sourced from:
This latest Domain News has been posted from here: Source Link